The AQUARUSH, is the new "must" for triathlon, swim-run and open-water swimming events.
Choose the AQUARUSH to benefit from Kiwami's expertise, improve your swim times and Feel the Performance.
HOW TO PUT ON YOUR AQUARUSH SWIM SKIN CORRECTLY
- Made with the world’s best high-tech water repellent compression fabrics
- Double layered fabric on the torso and quads improves body position, increases buoyancy, hydrodynamics and speed
- Increased thermal protection due to sleeves and double layered fabric on the torso and quads
- Increased shoulder blades protection from sun exposure
- Elbow-length sleeves allow athletes to wear a sleeved trisuit under the AQUARUSH without compromising swim speed
- Eye-catching sleeve design makes it easy to spot athletes in the water
- Reverse back zipper ensures the suit doesn't open up while swimming
- Flatlock seams maximize the strength, durability and longevity of the suit
- Average time gains of 5.75 sec per 100m compared to a standard swim brief (Kiwami pool testing, Pau, France December 2016)
- The AQUARUSH is approved by WTC and USAT for use in non-wetsuit swims
Take your time when putting on your suit. Save your energy for the swim!
- Adjust the suit from the ground up: first the knees, then the hips and finally the shoulders. Enter one leg at a time ensuring all seams are aligned and in the right place.
- When the leg hem is above the knee on both legs, slowly lift the suit little by little, from one side to the other until it is comfortably over your hips and buttocks, ensuring the material is pulled tight and smooth over your legs, crotch and buttocks. You should be able to move your legs freely.
- Now lift the suit little by little, from one side to the other up to your chest. Ensure the material is tight and smooth over your abdomen and lower back.
- Slip one arm through the sleeve hole, firstly with your hand, then your lower arm, elbow and upper arm. You should do this with your elbow pointed towards the sky. Pull the sleeve fabric gently up over your shoulder.
- Slip the other hand through the other sleeve hole, firstly with your hand, then your lower arm, elbow and upper arm. Again, you should do this with your elbow pointed towards the sky. Pull the sleeve fabric gently up over your shoulder.
- Make final adjustments of the fabric on your body from the legs up to the shoulders by using open palms until it is comfortable and you can move freely. Make sure the suit fits high under your crotch and under your armpits.
- Ask a friend to zip the suit at the back for you. To make it easier you may need to push your shoulder blades together. Attach the velcro tab so that the pull chord lays on the outside of it. This will help prevent the zip opening should someone pull on the chord.
Now you're ready to swim ...fast !
The AQUARUSH is designed to help you race at your best speed. It is made from the best performance racing fabrics available. Be aware that regular training sessions with the AQUARUSH, especially in chlorinated water, will speed up the deterioration of the fabric. For maximum longevity, follow the care instructions attentively