The most polyvalent trail top on the market
This top allows you to carry all your equipment ergonomically and within reach. Get the perfect balance by placing your most needed items in the 9 anatomical pockets. Kiwami's stretch fabrics and adjusted fit eliminate equipment movement and irritations.
Technical features :
- a trail shirt composed of 6 different technical fabrics according to require functions; lightness, breathability, extensibility, waterproofness, water repellency, visibility.
- 9 pockets to carry your essential trail equipment : food & drink, headlamp, rain jacket, keys, phone and other necessities
- adjusted fit
- ultra-light 200g
- full lenght front zip with abrasion protection. Can be opened partially or fully
- wide elastic band around the hips to maintain everything in place and prevent the shirt riding up
- retro-reflective strips for night visibility and more safety.
Carry more while being lighter
Along with its many zipped pockets and technical functionalities, the Trail Top Pro weighs only 200 g and allows you to easily carry at least 1.5 kg of essential material, removing the burden of a backpack (weighing on average 400 g).
Your food & drink, headlamp, rain jacket, keys, phone and other necessities are all stored, within hand reach for easy acces.
Ergonomic positioning and perfect balance
The placement of the 9 pockets on the upper body has been carefully studied for the practice of trail running : easy access, symmetrical carrying, use of new zones (base of the neck ), important capacity on the abdominal and lumbar zones. Even when fully loaded, the pockets maintain the equipment comfortably.
9 pockets :
Two unzipped side pockets, one with internal cable access, each big enough to carry 2 x 250ml flasks
Two zipped front pockets, each big enough to carry energy bar, trail goblet, smartphone
A waterproof upper back pocket placed for quick access of jacket or placement of headlamp battery
A large zipped waterproof pocket at the lower back with access from both sides
A small easy access pocket with magnetic closure at the lower back.
- Two bonded & zipped upper arm pockets with internal elastic support band, sized for telephone, battery or other small objects. One with internal cable access